NEOAIR XTHERM NXT MAX
THERMAREST NEOAIR XTHERM NXT MAX
With cutting edge Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology, the full-rectangular shaped XTherm NXT MAX delivers a 7.3 R-value while weighing just 680 g (24 oz) in the Large size. Put another way, the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any rectangular sleeping pad ever created. It's warmer and thicker than the previous model, which is why the XTherm NXT MAX cements the legacy of being the go-to rectangular sleeping pad for alpinists, mountaineers and extreme cold expeditions. At 3-inches thick, with horizontal baffles and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape, all-night comfort and support are at hand, while 70D nylon on the bottom ensures the XTherm NXT MAX holds up to extended expedition use. The WingLock™ Valve allows for rapid inflation and deflation but is also intuitive and easy to use in frigid weather when the gloves are not coming off. When you absolutely need to be warm no matter the weather, want plenty of sleep surface but space in the pack is at a premium, there is no finer sleeping pad than the XTherm NXT MAX.
- Best Warmth-to-Weight Ratio Ever: Refined construction and technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-Value while a Large size weighs just 24 oz (680 g).
- Premium Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile, horizontal baffled structure and the added sleep surface of the rectangular shape deliver premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Ultralight Durability: 70D nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
- Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Multiple Sizes: 2 size options allow you to get the Xtherm NXT MAX that is perfect for your sleep system.
Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.