WOMEN'S NAMCHE GORE-TEX PACLITE JACKET
WOMEN'S MICROLIGHT ALPINE DOWN JACKET
Treading even more lightly on the planet than previous models, the Namche Paclite provides packable waterproof protection made from 100% recycled fabrics and a fluorocarbon-free DWR.
Durably waterproof when you need it, yet lightweight and packable when you don’t, the Namche Paclite Jacket is perfect for stowing in a pack on all your everyday adventures and throwing on when there’s a sudden shower. The 100% recycled fabric is treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, creating a resilient yet breathable shell which will keep you comfortable on your most intense hikes.
The close-fitting hood can be adjusted with one hand and features a stiffened peak to stop drizzle from impeding your vision. Seal out rough weather using the adjustable cuffs, dual-sided rear hem adjustment and front zip with fleece-lined chin guard, to keep you dry without compromising on comfort. Sleeve articulation ensures exceptional freedom of movement, while two zipped mesh-lined hand pockets double up as vents to help with airflow when the terrain conspires against you.
- 2-way adjustable hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Flexible stiffened hood peak for increased weather protection
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm guard
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped mesh lined hand pockets also double as vents
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual sided rear hem adjustment with single handed adjustment
- Embroidered Rab Logo
- Taped seams throughout for complete waterproof protection