MEN'S WETLAND RUBBER BOOTS
MUCK MEN'S WETLAND RUBBER BOOTS
The Wetland field boot is one of our best-selling styles keeping you warm, dry and protected in the muddiest and coldest of conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding stays snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out, with signature Muck Boot neoprene to keep you comfortable in extreme conditions. These premium work boots have a rubber calf-high exterior which protects against sticks, rocks and scratches, and the mesh lining lets your feet breathe whether you're out on the farm or trudging across frozen fields.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & snow out
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated height: 44cm/ 17.3"
- Estimated max calf circumference: 43cm/ 16.9"
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F / -30°C to 10°C