INCINERATOR AEROLITE JACKET
Our warmest waterproof whitetail insulated jacket—made with GORE-TEX fabric—is designed to keep you comfortable on those late season sits when rain or snow settles in. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance and the ability to machine wash often to cut downon scent. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk so you can draw your bow or shoulder a rifle unencumbered. The lightly brushed, water-repellent face sheds precipitation while cutting down on noise.
- Total weight: 42.5 oz.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with quiet, brushed polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross CoreTM technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s com- posed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Lightly brushed face stays quiet in a treestand
- Articulated fit for free range of motion while climbing into a treestand or drawing a bow
- Waterproof safety harness pass-through port lets you comfortably wear a harness under your jacket
- Internal cuffs seal in heat
- Zippered chest, hand and grunt tube pockets give you easy and secure access to your essentials while up in a tree