AURA 50 AG LT
AURA 50 AG LT
Less is more with the Aura AG LT 50, pairing our extraordinary, ventilated and comfortable AntiGravity suspension with a more streamlined silhouette for technical backpackers. Even lighter than its original counterpart, LT delivers the same best-in-class carry while providing a thoughtfully simple, capable feature set, including an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. From weekend explorations to weeklong expeditions, Aura AG LT 50 is a backpacking revelation. Made with bluesign® approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
IMPROVED & EASIER FIT
A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
Ready for the rain with an included raincover.
Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two sizes per gender fit.
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper.
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt, Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes Incremental
- length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit®
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened